Linden Tree Retreat and Ranch
Sport and outdoor - Linden Tree Retreat and Ranch
Our all-inclusive ranch ensures that visits to Linden Tree Retreat & Ranch are memorable for their adventures and amenities, not logistical challenges. As Europe’s only DK Eyewitness Travel Luxury Ranch, our property truly stands apart from other luxury resorts. The idea of a guest ranch is that you are a guest, rather than a lodger, visiting a home away from home and taking part in the same adventures and traditions as if you owned it. It is our pleasure to offer all gourmet meals, a robust outdoor activities program, an experienced staff and expert guides and top-of-the-the-line gear based on the idea that our mountain will become your playground for the length of your stay.
All inclusive means…
- Unique lodging accommodation with the finest amenities.
- Three gourmet meals and snacks throughout the day.
- Children 3 years and younger enjoy a free stay at the ranch.
- An extensive variety of guided activities per weekly schedule, including all gear and equipment.
- Free satellite Wi-Fi, valet parking
- Daily housekeeping services
- Custom duvet covers
- Luxury linens
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Bathroom amenities and bathroom kit
- Phone chargers (on request)
- In-room safe
- Laundry facility access
- Ironing board & iron (upon request)
- Fully-equipped kitchens (selected units)
Gourmet ranch cuisine
- Daily breakfast, lunch, hors d’oeuvres and dinner
- Children’s menu suited to their taste
- Varied dining experiences
- Exciting outdoor dining in the warmer months
- Catered dietary restrictions
- Horseback Riding
- Trail Adventures
- Target Sports
- Leisure Activities
- Daily activities for children
Although families are encouraged to do as many activities as possible together, the Little Bears kids club is a wonderful way for children to get hands-on experience, socialize with people of their age and learn about life on the Ranch in a fun, safe environment.
After daily activities, in the evenings more fun can be had: dance nights, stargazing, peace pipe and talking stick ceremony, live entertainment, karaoke, private movie screening, panel discussions and science lectures. There are many options.